You are my daughter, Arianne. The little girl who used to run to me when she skinned her knee.
Aiysha Hart as Arianne Martel
Alexander Siddig as Doran Martell
Sophie Turner & Maisie Williams at the Entertainment Weekly Comic Con Party Photobooth.
Beauty Backstage- John Galliano Paris Fashion Week Spring 2010
RINKO KIKUCHI PHOTOGRAPHED BY MARIANO VIVANCO
STYLING: NICOLA FORMICHETTI
T E A M D R A G O N S T O N E
Sansa’s arc is dependent upon her finding her agency and becoming a player in the game of thrones. (Though she may also have potential within the magical arc of the series.) Her passive action is not weakness or stupidity. It is her only option and she is working it to the best of her abilities, toeing the line between survival and destruction, identity and dissociation, self-care and necessary self-denial. From the beginning of this story, she has had every tool she needed to rule. Sansa Stark was a sheltered child thrown into emotional and political turmoil. And despite her grief, her guilt, and her longing, she has carried on, “…to porcelain, to ivory, to steel”. She is a wolf, a Stark, and at home in winter and turmoil, high functioning in peril. Her courtesy is not only armor, it is easily weaponized, she only needs the realization and the opportunity. Sansa Stark is very well the political Chekhov’s gun of this series. Not only will she live through the barbaric and oppressive nature of this society, she will be better than it. [x]
after the war, hannah’s life is quiet. after months of dating neville, they marry and move into the leaky cauldron when he starts his job at hogwarts. she likes the inn, likes the cozy rooms above it where they’ve made their home, and although she does not miss the war at all, a part of her does yearn for more excitement. it’s not that her life is boring— on the contrary, between shooing underage students (curious about where their beloved professor lives) away from the bar and caring for all the (sometimes lethal) plants her husband brings back from the job, her life is quite interesting. but at times she feels like she could be doing more, and so with the support of her friends and her husband, she decides to retrain as a healer and even applies to become the matron at hogwarts. neville is quite excited at the prospect of working with her at hogwarts, even if it means leaving their idyllic life above the inn behind.
hannah, too, smiles to herself when she thinks about it. the two of them helping students, even changing the school for the better, in the place they love so dearly— and where they fell in love with each other.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
“The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.”
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs